The Optex Wireless 2000 driveway and entry alert kit includes a weather resistant indoor/outdoor motion sensor transmitter and a wireless receiver with a built-in chime and relay output that can be used to trigger external devices like a bell. The receiver supports up to 9 transmitters on up to 3 separate zones with different tones for each zone, so you can add additional TD20U motion sensors in different areas and know exactly which one was triggered. You can use multiple RC20U receivers to provide an alert from another location(s). With no wires to run, installation is easy and only takes minutes. Range is up to 2000 feet (clear line of sight).
- Never miss someone at the front door again
- Use as a driveway alarm, door alert at home or business or back yard monitor
- Expandable: Add additional receivers or transmitters
- No wires to run!
This is a great kit for home or business and is good for detecting people or vehicles moving past the sensor path. The sensor detection area can be set for “fan pattern” or “long range pattern” depending on the application. The motion detector operates on a 9V battery which will last up to 2 years. The receiver is powered by the included 9VDC power adapter.
Optex Wireless 2000 Annunciator Kit Features:
- Includes wireless motion sensor (TD20U) and wireless chime box receiver with Relay output (RC20U)
- Wireless receiver has 3 zones. Add additional motion detectors to cover more areas
- Additional receivers can be added to provide an alert in multiple rooms or floors
- Receiver has a built-in relay for connecting to an external chime, automation system or alarm system
- Motion Sensor runs on 9V battery (not included)
- Motion sensor detection pattern can be set for long range (50 foot) or fan pattern (17 foot)
- Receiver features low battery indicator – indicates when transmitter battery power is low
- Receiver powered by 9VDC power adapter (included)
- Receiver has built-in relay max 1A @ 50VAC or 1A @ 24VDC
- 3 Chime tones for 3 zones, and 1 alarm mode
- Selectable output timer: off/1/5/30/60 sec
- Operating temperature: Motion Sensor & Receiver -10°C ~ 40°C
- Operating range: up to 2000 ft line of site open air. Terrain, structures will reduce range. Assume 100-150 ft drop per wall/structure
- Secure – over 8 million codes!
- Replaces RCTD10U series
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty